Round 3 of the East Coast rowing regatta circuit moves to Dun Laoghaire on Sunday 9th July.
Racing will strart at 9.30am, at the West Pier behind Salthill and Monkstown Dart Station. With 17 races, with over 100 crews competing, from 10 clubs, it will be sure to be a spectacle. Scroll down for times, race order, and all the info you need. See the bottom of this page for more photos of what to expect.
Order of Proceedings
Draw – 8.30am, Cox’s meeting – 9.00am, First Race – 9.30am, Race order:
1. Novice Ladies
2. Novice Men
4. U18 Girls
5. U14 Girls
6. U16 Girls (May be run with U14 Girls race)
7. Senior Ladies
8. Intermediate Men
9. Junior Men
11. Junior Ladies
12. Intermediate Ladies
14. Senior Men
15. U16 Boys
16. U14 Boys
17. U18 Boys
Medal presentations will take place after the last race, which will be followed by a one-off Kingstown 200 Bicentenary Rowing Race
– Monkstown & Salthill station.
– 7, stop in Monkstown, 5-10 min walk
– 45a, 46a, 63, 73, stop in Dun Laoghaire, 5-10 min walk
– Access behind the Shell Site at the back of West Pier, parking available
– Salthill & Monkstown Dart Station would also have parking – from there you can use the stairs to access the coast.
All are invited to celebrate afterwards at McKennas‘ pub where Gary Byrne will be singing for us from 7pm. Please join us for a few drinks and laughs, we promise we won’t only talk about rowing!