The East Coast rowing regatta circuit moves to Dun Laoghaire on Sunday 17th June
Racing will strart at 12.30pm, at the West Pier behind Salthill and Monkstown Dart Station. With 15 races across 17 categories, and 100 crews expected to compete, from 10 clubs, it will be sure to be a spectacle. Scroll down for times, race order, and all the info you need. See the bottom of this page for more photos of what to expect.
Order of Proceedings
Draw – 11.30am, Cox’s meeting – 12.00pm, First Race – 12.30pm, Race order:
- Novice Ladies
- Novice Men
- Senior Men and Vets*
- U16 Girls
- U16 Boys
- Junior Ladies
- Intermediate Men
- Intermediate Ladies
- U18 Boys
- U14 Boys
- U18 Girls and U14 Girls**
- Junior Men
- Senior Ladies
*(to be run off as one race with separate medals. Senior men inside marks, vets outside marks and one turn)
**(to be run off as one race with seperate medals. U18G inside marks, U14G outside marks)
Medal presentations will take place after the last race.
– Monkstown & Salthill station.
– 7, stop in Monkstown, 5-10 min walk
– 45a, 46a, 63, 73, stop in Dun Laoghaire, 5-10 min walk
– Access behind the Shell Site at the back of West Pier, parking available
– Salthill & Monkstown Dart Station would also have parking – from there you can use the stairs to access the coast.
All are invited to celebrate afterwards at McKennas‘ pub. Please join us for a few drinks and laughs, we promise we won’t only talk about rowing!