The time has come, it’s our turn to host round 4 Regatta (supposed to be round 5 – Stella Marris’ regatta rescheduled from 26th June to 17th July) of season 2016 East Coast, coastal rowing, this coming Sunday 3rd July.
Our Battle of the Bay will strart at 9am sharp, at the West Pier behind Salthill and Monkstown Dart Station. 16 races, with over 100 crews competing among 10 clubs, be sure to be there to support your favorite club!
– Monkstown & Salthill station.
– 7, stop in Monkstown, 5-10 min walk
– 45a, 46a, 63, 73, stop in Dun Laoghaire, 5-10 min walk
– Access behind the Shell Site at the back of West Pier, parking available
– Salthill & Monkstown Dart Station would also have parking – from there you can use the stairs to gain the coast.
- Intermediate men
- U18 Girls
- Senior Ladies
- Senior MEn
- U18 Boys
- Novice LAdies
- Novice Men
- Intermediate LAdies
- Junior Men
- Junior Ladies
- U16 Boys
- U16 Girls
Medal presentations will take place after the last race, and look what we have to congratulate the winners!
Huge thanks to Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council for kindly sponsoring this event!
All are invited to celebrate afterwards at McKennas‘ pub where Gary Byrne will be singing for us from 7pm. Please join us for a few drinks and laughs, we promise we won’t only talk about rowing!